Lined or Blank Paged A5 Leather Notebook Now Available
Owning an A5 leather notebook is handy. Use it for shopping lists, taking notes, to-do lists, as a diary or planner. They are available in a variety of colours to suit your stationery, bag or mood. Select an unlined journal and use it as a visual diary for future projects, or a lined version to write down your thoughts as you travel.
Benefits of an A5 Leather Notebook
A5 is a practical size, easy to carry around, small enough to be convenient, while large enough to draw or sketch on and write many detailed notes in if needed.
- Safe: As opposed to separate pieces of paper with notes jotted on, using a bound leather notebook keeps it all together in one place that cannot be easily lost.
- Convenient: Although we are in the 21st century and have various electronic devices, there are instances where it is impractical to use them, a notebook is available at all times.
- Portable: Being an A5 ensures that this handy lined or plain paged notebook can accompany you all over and It easily slips into a handbag or backpack.
Common Mistakes People Make with Their A5 Travel Journal
Many people like their journals to be a perfectly summarised reflection of their thoughts or trip. We often forget to enter a point or two and end up spoiling the page. Get creative in coping with the mistakes, it might not be a perfect reflection of your trip, but it will be true and realistic. In life, things happen unscheduled, untimely, and jumble plans around -- your travel journal can reflect this.
- Incorrect date or day: Writing the incorrect date or day of the week as a title page is frustrating. Get creative and write a comment next to it, for example, I wish, is tomorrow, was last week or something similar. Then move on from there.
- Not planning: When travelling, you need not make use of a formal itinerary, but you should list the places you want to visit and the activities you would like to do. Imagine your disappointment when you get back home and discover you missed out on a few.
- Delayed writing: No, you don’t need to be distracted from what is happening, yet, the sooner you put pen to paper to record your experiences, the more vibrant and accurate your recollections will be.
You may consider including a photo or two in your journal; after all, a picture is worth a thousand words. Your journals should be an authentic recollection which includes less pleasant experiences too.
Why SimCorner Is Cost Effective
Having partnered with large communication providers, we offer great deals on international, country-specific SIM cards, which save you a fortune on roaming fees. We also stock various items travellers use, such as travel power adapters and power banks.
Stay connected with your business and loved ones and jot your memories down, Visit us online and find out more about our Leather Notebook products.