No eSIM products available.
Buy Your Prepaid SIM Card For Sweden
What are the reasons you should visit Sweden? Why not enjoy a relaxing trip along the seafront of Gothenburg with its canals, or perhaps Stockholm with its Abba museum, a must-see for any tourist. Don’t miss out on Visby with its grand churches and medieval towers. However, going on any holiday involves preparation, like purchasing your Sweden SIM card.
Can I use a SIM card from my own country?
Always purchase an international SIM card before embarking on that trip of a lifetime. Otherwise, you won’t be able to stay connected.
Is SimCorner the best company to buy from?
Purchasing your SIM card from us has many benefits over other companies, including:
- A choice of 20GB or 12GB
- You won’t be charged for incoming calls from other counties
- We deliver quickly. We don’t want to hold you up.
- The affiliate program we have on offer
- Price beat guarantee
Trust our more than happy buyers.
Shop By Popular Destinations in Sweden
There are a few networks in Sweden: Telia, Telenor, Tele2, and Tre. Keep in mind Telenor and Tele2 share networks
Not at all. You simply insert your SIM straight into your device, and you’re connected! One tip to opening the slot is to use a paperclip.
Ask your service provider, and they’ll help you get your card started.
If you have any trouble with SIM activation, you can email us as soon as possible at email@example.com. Please provide us with the following information:
- The name under which the order was made
- Order number
- SIM card number
- Which country you’re in, what network you’re trying to connect to, and whether it is connecting
- Any SMS messages you have received after SIM insertion
- Any error messages received
- Your mobile phone model
- Any other relevant information
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.